GET INSTANT ACCESS
to "Lessons From The Miracle Doctors" now!
Where you'll learn...
- How to naturally balance hormone levels
- About specific cleansing and detoxification programs
- How the modern medical paradigm steals your health
- About the myths of today’s plagues – diabetes, heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s
Today Dr. Robert Silverman from New York joined us on the show.
Dr. Silverman is the author of a book called Inside Out Health, A Revolutionary Approach To Your Body.
We talked about simple lifestyle changes that you can make to radically improve your health. Simply using a standing desk can have dramatic improvements on your overall health. Also just moving more during the day can really improve your health.
We discussed “text neck” which is when people have a bent forward head on their spine and a reverse curve in their neck.
Better posture habits and chiropractic care can help get rid of this problem.
We also talked about the gut/brain connection and how to take care of your gut. We eat to feed our bacteria and they help provide us energy in the form of usable nutrients.
I hope you enjoy this show with Dr. Robert Silverman!
On Last Thing!
As always your support via your donations and bookmarking our Amazon link to use each time you purchase is how we keep our show going. Thank you for bookmarking our Amazon link even if you’re not buying anything right now! 🙂
Thank you all!
Justin, Kate and Maggie
Listen to other shows with this guest.
Dr. Robert Silverman
Dr. Robert Silverman is a chiropractor, nutritionist, and sports injury specialist. Dr. Silverman graduated Magna cum Laude from the University of Bridgeport, College of Chiropractic.
• Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
• Masters of Science in human nutrition (MS)
• Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
• Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN)
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
• Certified Kinesio Taping® practitioner (CKTP)
• NASM-certified Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
• Certified Sports Nutritionist from The International Society of Sports Nutrition (CIISN)
Ep #569 – Our Crazy & Unexpected Birth Story Part 1 – Learning To Let Go
Ep #568 – My Mom’s Cancer Diagnosis, Kate’s Pregnancy Update & Some Rants!
Ep #566 – Dr. Nasha Winters – How To Heal & Prevent Cancer Using The Multi-Layered Metabolic Approach
Ep #565 – Patrick Durkin – Water, Spirituality And How Drinking The Highest Quality Water Affects Your Health, Mind and Success!